10 Ways To Be A Badass in Your Day to Day Life
I've been thinking a lot about this lately especially since starting a year-long life-coaching course through Mentor Masterclass with some pretty badass woman, to become a kickass life coach that will grow Real Beauty: Uncovered (RBU) into a complete transformational movement.
In the first 3 weeks of the course, I've learned not only some amazing techniques but also met outrageously talented coaches who have shared their techniques and approaches.
Though Mentor Masterclass I have learned what it means to be a Badass. When I first saw Jey the creator and founder of Mentor Masterclass, I was completely drawn into her style, her way of collaborating and seeing a woman for the empowering people that they are is truly amazing. I remember describing her tremendous talented, but what I really was describing was how badass she is.
What does it really mean to be a badass?
By definitlion a badass is:
NORTH American informal
a tough, uncompromising, or intimidating person.
"one of them is a real badass, the other's pretty friendly"
tough, uncompromising, or intimidating.
"a badass demeanor"
But in reality being a badass has so much more meaning. Sure we can be badass dressers and badass liberalists. But when I think of a badass I think of women like Jey, Esmilida, Kirsten, Kadie, Tara, Madeline, Bekki, Melissa, Erika, Jaime, lifestylecoach sage and all the woman I have met along the way that create change. All of those who get up in the morning and realize that empowering women is the true fundamental key to fulling greatness.
So the way that I think you can create your badass self in your day to day life is:
1. Deciding a hard YES to your life! (Thanks Jey for that reminder) Because when you want to say yes to something, but have so much fear that you don't create the life that you want and deserve.
Create it instead of pretending you can't have it.
2. Forgive yourself for being where you are right now. If it's not the life you thought that you wanted or can't believe that you got here. It's ok. Truly. No one is keeping count but yourself and most importantly you can create the change you want by going back to number 1. Yes, by simply saying yes. Now I know that it seems like I'm saying it's so easy. I understand more than you think about how hard it is to say yes. To be in fear and to want to stay just because it would be so much easier. But if you want to be that badass I've been talking about than say Yes to it all.
3. Celebrate and support your sisters! Celebrate that they have gotten to live out their dreams. Lift them up and give them light.
4. Show up anywhere as your happiest badass version of yourself! Go ahead, it's okay to be you!
5. Choose love everyday. It's the hardest thing to do sometimes but it's the most rewarding.
6. Recognize your emotions and where they are coming from.
7. Believe that anything is possible every day.
8. Always take decisive action to take goodness into your lives.
9. Always believe that we are living in a kind and abundant universe.
10. Most importantly Just Be You
I heard once that the shifts happen when you go from wanting to deciding
To all my badass guru's I love you and thank you for showing me how to be a badass.